Monday 20 May 2013

i rather remain unknown.

hello x updating my blog cause it seems so long alr. hahaha. so went to celebrate cousin's birthday with her ytd at wild wild wet and i'm super tanned now. haha! oh well, its funn! gave sch a miss today, too tired and Monday bluesssss ): so yup. conversation came back again last night and then kinda gone. idk. it feels like i just started knowing you but actually not. kinda awkward talking about this but yeah. idk if i should be sad or happy. always telling myself not to trust people too easily, but you see. sigh. i guess i should just let God decide la. let him decide my fate cuz i don't trust myself either. as what Terence told me to pray about it so yup. i only told Terence about this though and plus i rather remain quiet about this. kinda awkward leh. i guess i should not care anymore, the more i do the more i get hurt. so that's about it. xx bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment